Links and Resources

Monday, February 22, 2010

Curry Chicken Showcase

Ta-Da! I have to say that because you all really went above and beyond in the crafting this round. What a beautiful showcase of your art work I'm very proud to present!

11 crafters submitted their work for the Curry Chicken Colour Challenge and SEVENTEEN projects were submitted (Leslie aka. Crooked Stamper submitted 3 posts that had DOUBLE the projects each time!). I wish that I could show them ALL off in the showcase, but I can't...

However, YOU can visit each submission by going to the original post...and don't forget to leave each other comments! Share the love! Here's the original post
(click here).

I'm also pleased to show off some mad skills with DIGITAL scrapbooking and projects! (PaperBatty and Stanza)



PLEASE...DO...click on the collage picture to see everything in more detail! The artwork is so pretty and you don't want to miss a thing!

Now, without further ado...here are the links to the projects showcased above. From left to right, working down to the bottom....

1. PaperBatty

2.
Leslie

3. Sharon

4.
Nicole B

5.
Allison

6.
Kerri

7.
Leslie

8.
Leslie

9.
Lori-Anne

10. Stanza

Well done everyone! Thanks to those of you who came for the first time to do my colour challenge...and thanks to those of you who are return players! We'll have another colour challenge soon (follow my blog if you want to receive updates automatically in your Google Reader).

Toodles,
Dreena.
Curry Chicken ShowcaseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

leslie (er, ellen) said...

EEEEK! Love it! I will check them all out later tonight! Thanks for the fabby montage!

Jillian said...

Eek! How did I miss this?! Oh well - I will definitely be on the lookout for your next challenge! Beautiful work by everybody! :)

Sharon said...

Whew! That was a very challenging challenge! (for me, anyway!) :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!