Here's a gem that I did for a punched art class as well as for my downline. A punchy peacock! Isn't he adorable? Truly a labour of love. (sorry for the thumb print on my camera lens!)
Punches used are :
- scallop oval - body and wings #114889
- boho blossoms - feet and 'crown' #110711
- small star - beak #109045
- word window - feathers, neck, head #105090
- mini glue dots #103683
- tombow mono multi liquid glue (ESSENTIAL FOR PUNCH ART!) #110755
- Fine Cosmo #108796
Sentiment on the inside: You did such a great job and I'm 'Proud as a Peacock'!
Of course, all supplies are available in my online store, HERE.
Stay tuned in October when My Digital Studio digi-scrapping becomes available!