Watermelon reminds me of picnics, BBQ, fireworks, ball games in the park, kids in bathing suits....ahhhhh summertime...
Here's a little something you can whip up for your summer parties and festivities....a little watermelon treat box with a surprise inside!
These would be cute at table settings, as birthday treats (really you can't go wrong with watermelon!)
This uses a few products from Stampin' Up! and assembles very quickly. You'll need:
- Top Note die for the BigShot
- Scallop circle punch for the watermelon seeds (cut off each scallop)
- Punch an oval out of the top to make 'handles' for your treat box
- cardstock of your watermelon choice! (we have so many delicious cardstock colours to choose from)
For the middle you have options! You can:
- Use a small cut off gift bag
- Use a mini lunch or food bag
- make a gift bag from an envelope
- use the box number 2 die for the BigShot
- or make your own small box....
Now, for you papercrafty teachers out there...wouldn't this be a GREAT hostess gift with a little stamp and an inkspot? Indeed!