Links and Resources

Friday, April 23, 2010

Roundup - I Want Candy

Here it is!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the
"I Want Candy" colour challenge in March. We had the deadline open for almost the entire month and we received a GREAT VARIETY of projects to share.

You all created beautiful samples and I wanted to do something fun and pretty to showcase your creations...

I used flowers and soft colours from the Candy challenge inspiration piece we saw back in March and turned your submissions into a bouquet of pretty spring posies! Have a look...



In randomly selected order from 1-8...I present to you the lovely creations of:
  1. Lori-Anne
  2. Sharon
  3. Hanway Ink
  4. Lori-Anne
  5. Leslie (CrookedStamper)
  6. Paper Batty
  7. Kerri
  8. Leslie (CrookedStamper)
Please click on the linked names and go view the projects large and beautiful! While you're visiting..share some love and leave a comment. We like comments.

Thanks for visiting, and thanks for participating!

Dreena
Roundup - I Want CandySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

leslie said...

Niiiice presentation! So what's next? Huh? Huh? Huh? Bring it on!!!!!

Dreena said...

You've mastered the pastel colours and now you are ready for more! I wonder if I should throw in a surprise twist to the next one.