Links and Resources

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Heart Paper Punch Art

I'm still working away on my swaps for our team convention in a couple of weeks. The swap is all about punched art and there are 25 punch lovers participating. I can't wait to see all of the designs!

Here's a gem that I did for a punched art class as well as for my downline. A punchy peacock! Isn't he adorable? Truly a labour of love. (sorry for the thumb print on my camera lens!)



Punches used are :
  • scallop oval - body and wings #114889
  • boho blossoms - feet and 'crown' #110711
  • small star - beak #109045
  • word window - feathers, neck, head #105090
Additional:
  • mini glue dots #103683
  • tombow mono multi liquid glue (ESSENTIAL FOR PUNCH ART!) #110755
  • Fine Cosmo #108796

Sentiment on the inside: You did such a great job and I'm 'Proud as a Peacock'!

Of course, all supplies are available in my online store, HERE.

Stay tuned in October when My Digital Studio digi-scrapping becomes available!
I Heart Paper Punch ArtSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMG i love you so much! This is so great!!!

Brenda said...

love your peacock! i do a lot of punch art myself. will you be posting your swaps from convention? i'd love to see what you got. tfs!