Links and Resources

Friday, June 5, 2009

Where I've been Lately

Sorry I've been away. I had a special request for this thing I used to do...

I used to make baby keepsake baskets. You know all of those itty bitty little baby hospital bracelets, keepsakes, footprints, first haircut snippets etc...well this is a 'home' for all of those little things (while you catch up on working to scrapbook them...or if you aren't a scrapbooker then this is a permanent and perfectly sweet little place for these special memories to stay).

It all starts where you take one plain Jane ordinary wicker basket.

Then with a few yards of cloth and flannel....(couldn't you just eat these adorable little critters up?) The covers, hinges, and ruffles are all hand made and hand sewn (by moi!)



Get some trimmin's and fixin's to match....(the other side has a Winnie the Pooh soft rattle, and we further decorated it by attaching baby washcloths and booties tied to the handles)



Add some baby lovin' mojo and ooey gooey goodness and you come up with this......(no pattern except in my head for now!) Of course I had to get some Stampin' Up! ribbons in there, my Sale-a-bration ribbons matched the fabric PERFECTLY!



NOTE: Currently there are discounts on some ribbons and accessories in my Stampin' Up! online store, and many more stamps and accessories retiring....go have a peek at the Last Chance Lists and Products. Go to my website here and click on the shopping button to view the products in the shop.

WANNA SEE WHAT'S INSIDE? YOU KNOW YOU DO! Here's the view from one side, chock full of baby goodness. What momma wouldn't LOVE to receive one of these keepsake baskets ready to go with items to USE? I hope she loved it...



Toodles! I'll have more yummy things for show soon now that baby's gift is done, I hope you enjoyed this.



Where I've been LatelySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: