Links and Resources

Monday, June 1, 2009

THE LAST CHANCE LISTS....


It's that time of year.....time to say goodbye to old friends, or in this case very dearly loved products, and make room for the new.

So it's farewell to alot of wonderful stamp sets, beautiful accessories and Decore Elements.

Please visit my website for the LATEST news, shop on my website for preferred customer pricing (Canadians), and to see the Summer Fun promotion for hostesses!

Now. Here is what you've been waiting for....

Last chance stamps list (alphabetical)


Last Chance Decor Elements List


For the Last Chance Accessories list, please visit my website, contact me and request that I email you the document, as it will be updated daily....then I can keep you up to speed.

The accessories list is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and also contains some items that are discounted up to 50%. You won't want to miss it! This list includes punches, papers, inks, scrappin' kits, tools, hardware, ribbons and 'bling'. Don't forget, you get preferred customer pricing when shopping on my web-store and your order is processed instantly!

In addition to pictures of our Last Chance products, you will also find the following on my website: video tutorials, product ideas, and the new Summer Fun promotions.

Toodles!
THE LAST CHANCE LISTS....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: