Links and Resources

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Little Somethin' Somethin'

Spring is here! Spring is here! Despite the snowfall today that is causing people to cast a mean eye at the sky...I can feel the difference. The squirrels are chasing each other, the geese are flocking back, the robins and chickadees are singing...and I'm planning new classes!


Bright, fun, new, fresh...it's time to shake of the winter blahs and get refreshed. Refreshed in mind, body and soul. If you feel like shaking off the doldrums and re-igniting some creative sparks please email me or contact me through my website here and I can give you the details on the up-and-coming! Here's a sample of one of the types of cards that I do in a stamp class...


If you've just received my newsletter, you'll know that May is Scrapbooking month! (If you would like a copy of the monthly newsletter, just click on my weblink or the title of this post and you can use the request newsletter link on the top corner of my home page).


What's on the fire for National
Scrapbooking Month?

  • We're going to bring back that ever-so- popular paper bag scrapbook
  • I'm offering a NEW and unique 'Get Real' scrapbooking session
  • a Faithbooking introduction class
  • .....and more!
In addition to the scrapbooking classes, there are ongoing card classes, and something just a little different. Punched Art. Punched Art is a NEW class which starts the last Monday of the month!

Come join me and get creative, take ordinary into "WOW" as you learn how to create punched characters, animals, flowers, people and more to decorate and embellish your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages!

The picture below is a treat bag with embellished dark chocolate mints...aren't they stinkin' cute???





This adorable little fella was an "Under 10 minute" card creation for one of my stamp clubs. The chick(en) is made from a combination of punches and the Sizzix BigShot die cutting system!


I love to treat everyone with the occasional BigShot project, so if you're curious about what out of the ordinary things you can make with the machine, why not join us?


This card can be modified into a treat box....wouldn't you love to have received this for Easter?




Now, here's a couple more yummy samples to inspire creativity. Below is a sample of just one of approximately 25 things you can do with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers....neat hey? And if i may quote my teenager...easy peasy lemon squeezy....


You can learn to make this set of note cards in 20 minutes flat




I hope you enjoyed the sneaky peeks and the updates, as with all of my classes, space will be limited. Make sure you sign up for my newsletter or contact me and I'll ensure that you get the details of each class as it is released!


If there is a class that you would like to host at your office or home, I'd be happy to tailor something to meet your needs.

Happy Spring!

Dreena
A Little Somethin' Somethin'SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: