Links and Resources

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BigShots Under the Big Top

I've been meaning to give you all a sneaky peek to the fun and fabulous times we have at our "Millet" meetings. What's a "Millet Meeting"? Let me tell Ya!

Every second month, Stampin' Up! demonstrators who are my colleagues and teammates, as well as my downline gather together in the town of Millet for some fantastic training, four fabulous make 'n' take projects, beautiful display board ideas, and 'jaw dropping' live demonstrations of new product and techniques. We have such a supportive, fun and awesome team. Check out some highlights of this meeting!


Cute swaps are traded around the room, lookie what I spied with my little eye!

In March we held a 'Win a BigShot Under the Big Top' theme party and information event for ladies who were interested in joining Stampin' Up!, ladies who wanted to know more and potentially join the team, and all of the new ladies who joined in February and March. At this event we gave away several BigShot machines to 8 lucky ladies who joined previously and on that day! Congratulations gals!
The Big Top.....


Lines of BigShot Machines waiting to be won.......


One of our winners was a new member to my team, and Corrie's new recruit, Trina (ohhhh you should have heard the screams of glee when Trina's name was called......oh wait, that was me...) Here's a picture of Corrie (yellow shirt) and Trina (in the front) watching Lisa's BigShot demonstration for a 5 point metal star. Yes the BigShot Bigz dies go through metal!


In addition to all the projects, products and greatness...we do doorprizes too! Guess what, our table was a very lucky (thanks Marion...she usually wins lots and couldn't come, i swear that i must have borrowed her luck that day as i have none of my own!) and i won twice! I won a large framed Statement of the Heart as well as a goodie bag full of ribbon/cardstock and brads (leftovers from project prep! Yummy!) Here's the framed deliciousness that i won...

Speaking of Yummy, you should have seen the table of food that the ladies prepared and decorations that Kathy envisioned and brought together! Great work ladies! Check out the circus decore on the food table...

Doesn't this look fun? I can't wait until our local convention in September! If you like papercrafting, and think you'd enjoy being a part of our fun dynamic team of stampers and scrapbookers why not join us? Right now you can sign-up online for your customizable starter kit and check out some other great projects on my website. My contact information and password to get you started are all on my website home page! To go take a peek at my website click here

The next Millet meeting is May 23, I hope you'll be with me! All new demonstrators will be entered in a draw for a full tower of 12 ink pads! Yippee!

BigShots Under the Big TopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: