Links and Resources

Friday, May 22, 2009

The ROUNDUP

If you've been following my blog in the past few days, you'll have seen my submission for Kristina Werner's colour challenge #52. My first challenge EVAH! (I'd been stalking for a long time, but not brave enough to participate).

This morning, I wake up and do the email and blog visit routine where I drink coffee and enjoy 'coffee for my eyeballs' ...which is what I call all of the wonderful visual creations posted by the paper ARTISTS I follow. There's a few comments to my blog, which makes my heart smile. Then I have an out of body, surreal, mind-blasting experience when I realize a few of the comments are telling me that I've made Kristina's top 20 picks for the challenge!

Envision coffee only half raised to lips, one eyebrow lifted, my brain racing...."top 20? There's a top 20? What does that mean"?

I DO follow Kristina's blog, so I'm slightly confused by the top 20 only because...... I know it as "The Roundup". THE ROUNDUP....

MY card made it to THE roundup....the one at the end of the challenge where the mighty Kristina whom I adore picks her favourites, puts their little images in a uber cool little collage and shows them to all of internet-dom (okay that's not a word) to feast their crafty eyes upon?


MY card...in THE roundup!

Why don't you go on over to Kristina's and feast your eyes upon the roundup, there is a herd of crafty goodness just waiting for you to point and click!

Isn't it pretty? I love the collage...(see me in the third row down, first card...yay!) Click on the image to go to Kristina's blog and see it all for yourself (bigger and better!)

Hugs, D.





The ROUNDUPSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick! To answer your question in the email, yes my real name is Winter. My daughter's name is Autumn also and my sisters name is Somer (spelled different, but pronouced the same as Summer), and her daughter's name is Gracelyn Spring. Kind of different, but we like it! :)