Links and Resources

Friday, June 25, 2010

Punch Art Rescue

If you follow along on Facebook you will have heard my pre- Dad's day grumbling that the sneaky peeker (husband) came into the craft room and caught me unawares.

No that's not code for anything romantic, honest! 

What did happen was he saw all of the delightful projects that had been prepared in advance of The Day.  So I (with a 5 year old running after me) had to think of something new (with a 5 year old talking a mile a minute)...

The first attempt was an epic fail (if I may quote the 12 year old of the house)...

And then I remembered seeing a punched art owl card SOMEWHERE...a magazine?  a blog?  It said 'hi' or something like that...could I find it anywhere so that I could run my desperate eyeballs all over it?  No. 

So this is the interpretation of that card (wherever it is) with all Stampin' Up! punches (which are fabulous and amazing).



Cute hey?  Whoo?  Who's the best dad in the world?  You Are!


I had a good laugh with the kids when I was gluing on this sleepy fella's eyes.  If you turn them so that the outer corners of the eyelids are facing up....he becomes a very cross owl (angry eyes!)....and if you leave the eyelids off entirely...a very startled and surprised fellow!

Have fun and get punchy!

You know who to call for all things stampy now dontcha'?  Just click here to go to my website for online orders!

I hope your Father's Day was great, ours was!

xo.
D










Punch Art RescueSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

valita said...

he's gorgeous !

Kim said...

I just LOVE this little guy! He is featured on my punch art finds of the day today.
http://www.paperpunchaddiction.com/2010/06/punch-art-finds-of-day-6-30-10.html